Promotional Video

Friday, May 18, 2007

Kindness Rocks!!


I am happy to inform you that I have a kindness story.

Shortly after the pulse event I was driving to Buckley Bay to catch the next boat back to Hornby Island. My truck had been acting up the past couple days and the belt that was "supposed" to be fixed wasn't holding out.

I pulled into a gas station and found I didn't have the tools for the job. I went and asked the cashier if there where any tools I could use. She replied "I have the socket you need but you'll have to give me something as collateral." I had no jewelery,or cash in my pocket but I did have a rock.

I explained to her about paying it forward. She smiled and lent me the socket then I returned home safe and sound.

(The rock used for collateral was one given to the story teller at a booth by a pay it forward Comox Valley volunteer. She was handing out rocks with kindness written on them to promote the project).

No comments:

All original content on payitforwardcomoxvalley © 2007 ValleyLinks